By Jeff Wolf, Wolf Management Consultants
- What is our biggest risk going into 2022? How do we mitigate it? What is
- What makes our culture unique and how do we protect that?
- Where do our best ideas come from and how can we generate more
- How do we know what our (team, organization, culture, business) need to
look like three years out?
- What are we doing daily to build other leaders?
- What can we do to drive decisions down closest to the point of impact?
- What are people thinking, but afraid to express?
- Which members of our team are underperforming and how can we help
them do better?
- How can we improve customer satisfaction?
- Which markets or other opportunities can add significant value to our
- What can we do to control costs more effectively?
- How do we know all our resources are properly aligned?
- What are the weakest points in our team, department, organization, and
how do we plan to deal with them?
- What are we doing to attract new talent?
- How many top-notch performers have left in the past year?
- How do we know our primary goals still make sense?
- How do we determine if there are ongoing turf wars between
- How can we be certain leadership is rowing in the same direction?
- What are some windows of opportunities about to close?
- What are we doing to make sure we have sufficient transparency and
what can we put into place to improve communication throughout the
- How do we know we have goal clarity?
- How do we make sure our processes and systems are optimally